Automatically detects and purifiers the air. Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Utilizes a True HEPA Filter With Antimicrobial Treatment to safely remove 99.97% of airborne particles including pollen, ragweed & other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores & cigarette smoke. Includes special high performance mode for allergy, cold and flu seasons. Carbon filter reduces odors from a 300 to 600 square foot area.
Features & Highlights
- Extremely effective at capturing influenza virus from indoor air (based on independent testing)
- AeraSmart Sensor monitors the air quality & automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. Blue, amber and red lights indicate you air quality.
- Four-stage filtration process including a True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment which safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns including pollen, ragweed, allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores and cigarette smoke
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Recommended for large sized rooms from 300 to 600 square feet
- Filter change indicators let you know when it is time to replace your carbon and True HEPA filters
- This item's packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden
|Item Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 25.13 x 25.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fellowes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.